- What ingredients are in Clean Lean Protein/Digestive Support protein flavors?
- What does Natural Flavors mean on your ingredient list?
- Have Nuzest products been tested for heavy metals, allergens, and contaminants? Why did you add the Proposition 65 warning to your canisters?
- Do any Nuzest products contain/use buckwheat?
- Is your Thaumatin produced using recombinant DNA technology? What genetic engineering for the sweetener are you using?
- Do your protein powders and/or bars contain sulfites?
- Are Nuzest products vegan?
- Where are your peas sourced from?
- Are Nuzest products certified organic?
- Do Nuzest products contain dairy?
- Do Clean Lean Protein, Digestive Support Protein or Kids Good Stuff products contain any type of nuts?
- How much protein should I consume in a day?
- I have an allergy to green peas. Can I still consume golden peas?
- Do Nuzest products contain adaptogens?
- Do Nuzest products contain lecithin?
- Are there preservatives in Nuzest products?
- Do you test your products for mycotoxins?
- Is it safe to consume raw Maca powder?
- Does Nuzest test for glyphosate/pesticides?
- How much manganese is in each serving of Clean Lean Protein and Kids Good Stuff products?
- Do your products contain glutamic acid? Is this the same as MSG?
- How many servings are in Clean Lean Protein and Kids Good Stuff products?
- Are Nuzest products certified Kosher?
- Is there a fermentation process with Nuzest products?
- Are Nuzest products gluten-free and suitable for those with Celiac disease ?
- How much protein should I be taking after a workout?
- How much iron do Clean Lean Protein and Kids Good Stuff contain?
How can we help?
Everything you need to know about Nuzest products